Yeasty Beast Protocol
Got yeast? This complete protocol is the intelligent way to help rid your dog of yeast without dangerous yeast die-off. It's a safe and effective program of gentle herbs and homeopathic remedies.
1. Remove starches, sugars and carbohydrates from your dog's diet. These nutrients feed yeast so removing them from the diet will starve the yeast.
2. Give the Liver Tonic to prepare the liver and organs so they can manage the dead yeast
3. Give the Yeasty Beast I to support the skin and immune system during detox.
4. Give the Yeasty Beast II powder at least 2 hours before or after meals so the enzymes can attack yeast and not digest your dog's meals.
5. Once the yeast die-off is complete, consider moving your dog to the Leaky Gut Protocol to solve the root cause. It's also a good idea to start your dog on a quality probiotic such as Love Bugs or Fido’s Flora once you've completed the Yeasty Beast Protocol.
Keep your dog on a good quality probiotic, such as Love Bugs or Fido's Flora.
* This product is not for use in cats.
Yeasty Beast is a kit designed to help your dog fight yeast. It includes:
Liver Tonic (Mother tincture of Taraxacum officinalis, Chelidonium majus, Carduus marianus, Berberis, organic vegetable glycerin, water)
Yeasty Beast I Homeopathic combination - soothes and detoxes the skin (Sulphur 30x, Berberis 12c, Nux vomica 12c, Echinacea 12c and Graphites 12c prepared in a 13% alcohol base)
Yeasty Beast II (Plant-based enzyme and probiotic blend, Pau d-arco, Caprylic acid)
How Long Will It Last?
|Size of Dog
How long will it last?
Up to 60 lbs
Over 60 lbs
Fast Shipping & Hassle-Free Returns!
- FREE Standard Shipping to US residents on orders over $65!
- Most orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours for your convenience.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in the US.
- International orders are shipped via standard USPS Mail and may take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
- We offer Expedited Shipping for your convenience
- If you are shopping from Canada please checkout our Canadian store.
How Do I Change My Order?
If you would like to change your order, please contact our Customer Success Team at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
What Do I Do If The Order I Receive Is Wrong or Damaged?
If your order is either incorrect or damaged please contact our Customer Success Team at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
For additional shipping questions please contact Customer Service at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
Every Dog Deserves A Healthy, Happy Life!
We love dogs and we try to give them the best life possible. Money is no object when it comes to their food and veterinary care ... but half of adult dogs today will still get cancer.
That's a staggering statistic - and it's a statistic we want to do something about.
And that's how Dogs Naturally was born - out of a need to get back to basics and change our dog's health care from chemicals, drugs, pesticides, antibiotics and processed foods, to whole fresh foods, proven natural supplements and a strong, healthy immune system. We believe the path to a truly healthy dog lies not in protecting him from disease with chemicals, but in supporting his health and immune system so he doesn't get disease in the first place.
We believe that good health and disease resistance come from within - so we work with leading holistic veterinarians to help dog owners like you give their dogs the gift of good health through a more natural lifestyle.
Everything we do is to support you in your own journey toward natural healthcare. From the magazine to the free blog articles and guides, from the DNM Academy to DNM University, we're here to give you a safe, friendly community where you can get quick health tips and even earn certifications in natural healthcare topics.
Dogs Naturally Market is just one part of that community. While we offer many free, DIY guides for dog owners, some of you want a "done for you" approach. So we built a small, exclusive collection of high-quality natural products at an affordable price. These are products we've tested and recommend - and they're products we use on our own dogs too.
We're delighted to offer this friendly, online neighborhood market! We encourage you to have a look around and visit our free Dogs Naturally blog articles. It doesn't matter if you're a natural health expert or you're just trying out some new natural products - we're here to help you every step of the way, and to provide a welcoming, supportive community to help you along your journey ...
… that’s what Dogs Naturally Magazine is all about.