HWF (Formerly Heartworm-Free)
HWF is a natural blend of herbs that may help normal heart function. HWF is designed to help detox contaminates left by environmental stressors.
Hawthorn Berries are an active ingredient in HWF. It's recorded as been used to treat heart disease as far back as the 1st century. Studies report hawthorn contains antioxidants, including oligomeric procyandins and quercetin.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Directions for Use
- Maintenance: give orally 1 time daily for 7 days, repeat one week on and one week off, continually.
- Basic Detox: give orally 2 times daily (once in the morning & once in the evening) for 16-32 weeks.
- Premium Detox: start by giving amount per weight 2 times daily (once in the morning & once in the evening), increase the amount given by 0.1 ml every other day until the amount given is doubled. Once doubled continue for 16-32 weeks.
||Servings Per 4oz Bottle
||Maintenace Number of 4oz Bottles Needed
|| Basic Detox Number of 4oz Bottles Needed
Premium Detox Number of 4oz Bottles Needed
under 5 lbs
Suggested prime usage during mosquito season.
Active ingredients per ml:
Proprietary blend of Black Seed, Hops Flowers, Apricot Kernel Extract 58mg
- Hawthorn Berries 41 mg
- Garlic 12 mg
- Sheep Sorrel 10 mg
- Grapefruit Seed Extract .2 mg
Beef Flavoring, Filtered Water, Grain Alcohol USP 21% by volume
HWF Should Not Be Used With These Amber Technology Products:
- Kochi Free
- Life Cell Support
- Tossa K
- Vibactra Plus
How do I give HWF to my dog?
1. Shake well before use
2. Give the recommended dose as indicated by the weight-based chart. Be sure to weight your dog before starting the treatment.
3. Dose directly into your dog's moth, as it's the most effective way to be absorbed.
Warnings: Don't exceed the recommended dose. Do not use in conjunction with a heartworm preventative or flea/tick preventatives, as these things toxify the kidneys, liver, blood, and body, which suppresses the immune system.
Is HWF safe?
While HWF is safe to use, it is recommended not to be used in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding. An examination from a veterinarian is also recommended prior to using this product.
- Do not administer to dogs 6 months or younger.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
- Inc ase of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
What else can I do to make sure my dog gets rid of his heartworm?
HWF will help your dog eliminate his heartworms all by itself. However, there are natural supportive measures you can include to strengthen and boost your dog's immune system:
- Feed your dog raw food like raw heart (replenishes vital nutrients in your dog's heart), raw liver and kidneys (nourish and cleanse the liver), and raw liver (contains lots of iron which can prevent anemia)
- Light exercise to stimulate circulation
- Don't vaccinate your dog, especially if he has heartworms
- Weight your dog regularly; heartworms can cause loss of appetite and therefore loss of weight, as well as treatment with HWF can cause him to get his appetite back and gain weight. Use the recommended HWF dose base on your dog's weight to safely continue with the treatment.
Once opened, how long does HWF last?
HWF has a four-year expiration date on it. Amber Technology is not allowed to extend the four years because of regulations but has found that their tinctured products last longer.
Fast Shipping & Hassle-Free Returns!
- FREE Standard Shipping to US residents on orders over $65!
- Most orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours for your convenience.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in the US.
- International orders are shipped via standard USPS Mail and may take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
- We offer Expedited Shipping for your convenience
- If you are shopping from Canada please checkout our Canadian store.
How Do I Change My Order?
If you would like to change your order, please contact our Customer Success Team at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
What Do I Do If The Order I Receive Is Wrong or Damaged?
If your order is either incorrect or damaged please contact our Customer Success Team at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
For additional shipping questions please contact Customer Service at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
Every Dog Deserves A Healthy, Happy Life!
We love dogs and we try to give them the best life possible. Money is no object when it comes to their food and veterinary care ... but half of adult dogs today will still get cancer.
That's a staggering statistic - and it's a statistic we want to do something about.
And that's how Dogs Naturally was born - out of a need to get back to basics and change our dog's health care from chemicals, drugs, pesticides, antibiotics and processed foods, to whole fresh foods, proven natural supplements and a strong, healthy immune system. We believe the path to a truly healthy dog lies not in protecting him from disease with chemicals, but in supporting his health and immune system so he doesn't get disease in the first place.
We believe that good health and disease resistance come from within - so we work with leading holistic veterinarians to help dog owners like you give their dogs the gift of good health through a more natural lifestyle.
Everything we do is to support you in your own journey toward natural healthcare. From the magazine to the free blog articles and guides, from the DNM Academy to DNM University, we're here to give you a safe, friendly community where you can get quick health tips and even earn certifications in natural healthcare topics.
Dogs Naturally Market is just one part of that community. While we offer many free, DIY guides for dog owners, some of you want a "done for you" approach. So we built a small, exclusive collection of high-quality natural products at an affordable price. These are products we've tested and recommend - and they're products we use on our own dogs too.
We're delighted to offer this friendly, online neighborhood market! We encourage you to have a look around and visit our free Dogs Naturally blog articles. It doesn't matter if you're a natural health expert or you're just trying out some new natural products - we're here to help you every step of the way, and to provide a welcoming, supportive community to help you along your journey ...
… that’s what Dogs Naturally Magazine is all about.