Empower K9 Hemp Seed Oil
A nutritional powerhouse of essential fatty acids and antioxidants, organic hemp seed oil is a key whole food supplement to any canine diet. Hemp seed oil contains 0.00% THC and provides the perfect balance of Omega 3, 6 & 9 for your dog.
- Contains 2% GLA for additional anti-inflammatory support.
- Provides Vitamin E, and Vitamin A (as Carotene) as important antioxidants.
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels.
- Helps maintain healthy coat and skin.
- Provides naturally occurring phospholipids which help support the growth, renewal, and regeneration of cell membranes; especially for athletic performance, recovery, and stamina.
- Organic hemp is grown without pesticides. The plant itself helps regenerate the soil due to it's long root system, which supports the health of the soil and the environment.
- Hemp plants are grown from seeds containing 0.0% THC (developed in Finland) and are not genetically modified.
- Hemp oil is extracted through a special hemp press and is not subjected to high heat processing like vegetable, corn, soy, and rice bran oils.
• Small dogs (under 20lbs): 1 teaspoon once or twice daily.
• Medium dogs (21-50lbs): 2 teaspoons once or twice daily.
• Large dogs (51 plus pounds): 1 tablespoon once or twice daily.
How Long Will It Last?
One 16 ounce bottle will last a medium to large sized dog for 30 days.
Certified organic hemp seed oil. No preservatives, fillers or added flavors.
Per 100ml Serving
Total Fat 92g
Saturated Fat 9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 72g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Beta Carotene 36.8 IU/100g
Vitamin E 3.10%
Fatty Acid Profile:
Oleic Acid (Omega 9).................9.85g......10.71%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)..........51.96g......56.48%
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)........16.07g......17.47%
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)......3.6g......17.47%
Every Dog Deserves A Healthy, Happy Life!
We love dogs and we try to give them the best life possible. Money is no object when it comes to their food and veterinary care ... but half of adult dogs today will still get cancer.
That's a staggering statistic - and it's a statistic we want to do something about.
And that's how Dogs Naturally was born - out of a need to get back to basics and change our dog's health care from chemicals, drugs, pesticides, antibiotics and processed foods, to whole fresh foods, proven natural supplements and a strong, healthy immune system. We believe the path to a truly healthy dog lies not in protecting him from disease with chemicals, but in supporting his health and immune system so he doesn't get disease in the first place.
We believe that good health and disease resistance come from within - so we work with leading holistic veterinarians to help dog owners like you give their dogs the gift of good health through a more natural lifestyle.
Everything we do is to support you in your own journey toward natural healthcare. From the magazine to the free blog articles and guides, from the DNM Academy to DNM University, we're here to give you a safe, friendly community where you can get quick health tips and even earn certifications in natural healthcare topics.
Dogs Naturally Market is just one part of that community. While we offer many free, DIY guides for dog owners, some of you want a "done for you" approach. So we built a small, exclusive collection of high-quality natural products at an affordable price. These are products we've tested and recommend - and they're products we use on our own dogs too.
We're delighted to offer this friendly, online neighborhood market! We encourage you to have a look around and visit our free Dogs Naturally blog articles. It doesn't matter if you're a natural health expert or you're just trying out some new natural products - we're here to help you every step of the way, and to provide a welcoming, supportive community to help you along your journey ...
… that’s what Dogs Naturally Magazine is all about.