Ease your dog's daily discomfort, naturally. For long term chronic problems like arthritis, hip dysplasia and general aging, Glacier Peak Holistics Inflapotion could be the answer to your dog's mobility issues.
Using a blend of organic herbs, this remedy is used to soothe every day aches and pains and even pain from cancerous tutors and partial ACL tears.
- Up to 25 Pounds - ½ Teaspoon up to two times per day
- 25-50 Pounds - 1 Teaspoon up to two times per day
- 51-75 Pounds - 1½ Teaspoons up to two times per day
- Over 75 Pounds - 2 Teaspoons up to two times per day
- 1-2 Tablespoons up to three times per day
* Capsules are size "00" and not recommended for dogs or cats under 10 pounds.
- 10 to 25 Pounds - 1 - 2 capsules up to two times per day
- 25-50 Pounds - 2 - 4 capsules up to two times per day
- 50-75 Pounds - 3 - 6 capsules up to two times per day
- Over 75 Pounds - 4 - 8 capsules up to two times per day
To maintain "freshness" in the system, we recommend using a schedule of "six days on, one day off" each week.
Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow Root), Arthrospira platensis (Spirulina), Echinacea Purpurea (Purple Coneflower), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Symphytum officinale (Comfrey Leaf), Trifolium pratense (Red Clover), Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm)
FAST SHIPPING & HASSLE-FREE RETURNS!
- FREE Standard Shipping to US residents on orders over $79!
- Most orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours for your convenience.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in the US.
- International orders are shipped via standard USPS Mail and may take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
- We offer Expedited Shipping for your convenience.
At this time, free shipping is available to Canadian residents on select products.
For additional shipping questions please contact Customer Service at 1-877-665 1290
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Every Dog Deserves A Healthy, Happy Life!
We love dogs and we try to give them the best life possible. Money is no object when it comes to their food and veterinary care ... but half of adult dogs today will still get cancer.
That's a staggering statistic - and it's a statistic we want to do something about.
And that's how Dogs Naturally was born - out of a need to get back to basics and change our dog's health care from chemicals, drugs, pesticides, antibiotics and processed foods, to whole fresh foods, proven natural supplements and a strong, healthy immune system. We believe the path to a truly healthy dog lies not in protecting him from disease with chemicals, but in supporting his health and immune system so he doesn't get disease in the first place.
We believe that good health and disease resistance come from within - so we work with leading holistic veterinarians to help dog owners like you give their dogs the gift of good health through a more natural lifestyle.
Everything we do is to support you in your own journey toward natural healthcare. From the magazine to the free blog articles and guides, from the DNM Academy to DNM University, we're here to give you a safe, friendly community where you can get quick health tips and even earn certifications in natural healthcare topics.
Dogs Naturally Market is just one part of that community. While we offer many free, DIY guides for dog owners, some of you want a "done for you" approach. So we built a small, exclusive collection of high-quality natural products at an affordable price. These are products we've tested and recommend - and they're products we use on our own dogs too.
We're delighted to offer this friendly, online neighborhood market! We encourage you to have a look around and visit our free Dogs Naturally blog articles. It doesn't matter if you're a natural health expert or you're just trying out some new natural products - we're here to help you every step of the way, and to provide a welcoming, supportive community to help you along your journey ...
… that’s what Dogs Naturally Magazine is all about.