The Antioxidant Powerhouse Of Cranberries and Blueberries!
Raw BerryBoost supports urinary tract health and is a powerhouse of antioxidants and vitamin C.
Kin + Kind BerryBoost contains:
- Rich in proanthocyanidins (PACs), an antioxidant that can help prevent a range of common diseases.
- PACs help stop bacteria from building on the urinary tract walls, preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs), especially recurrent infections.
- Cranberries have been shown to help slow tumor growth according to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- PACs can help with dental disease. PACs prevent bacteria from binding to teeth.
- Rich in vitamin C, another powerful antioxidant. Older dogs and sick dogs often can't produce less vitamin C, which helps prevent damage from free radicals, boosts the immune system and helps make collagen for healthy joints and skin.
- Research shows blueberries can help improve blood insulin levels to manage diabetes. A study in the British Medical Journal shows blueberries and other fruits can reduce the risk of diabetes
- Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, which may inhibit tumor growth and decrease inflammation in the body.
- Blueberries are rich in folate, which plays a role in DNA production and repair. Healthy DNA is resistant to mutations and prevents the formation of cancer cell formation.
- Studies show blueberries can slow cognitive decline.
- Blueberries can help prevent constipation and provide fiber for a healthy digestive tract and increase the feeling of fullness for dogs on weight reduction diets.
- Rich in medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs)
- Promotes normal thyroid function
- Prevents and treats yeast infections
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Helps heal digestive disorders
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- May reduce risk of cancer
- Regulates and balances insulin and can help prevent or control diabetes
- Reduces inflammation
Kin + Kind Raw BerryBoost contains no preservatives, additives or artificial ingredients.
Add BeryBoost to your pet's food daily.
Start with 1/4 of the recommended serving and build up to the recommended level over 30 days.
Up to 20lbs
21 - 40lbs
|Crude protein (min): 3.2%
||Vitamin A 1.78IU
|Crude fat (min) 29.6%
||Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 3mg
|Crude fiber (max) 9.1%
||Iron .18 mg
Calorie content: 29 kcal/tbsp (3611 kcal/kg)
How long can you use Raw BerryBoost?
You can use Raw BerryBoost indefinitely; it is a whole food.
Can my dog take this if he’s on medication?
Raw BerryBoost is a whole food. There are no contraindications of this product and any other supplements.
My dog’s breed is prone to UTI’s but he’s never had one. Should he still take BerryBoost?
Definitely! Raw BerryBoost is a whole food that can help preventing UTI's, and other common diseases.
Where are the ingredients sourced from?
Kin + Kind sources the organic coconut flakes from the Philippines, while the organic cranberries and organic blueberries are both sourced from India.
Fast Shipping & Hassle-Free Returns!
- FREE Standard Shipping to US residents on orders over $65!
- Most orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours for your convenience.
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in the US.
- International orders are shipped via standard USPS Mail and may take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
- We offer Expedited Shipping for your convenience
- If you are shopping from Canada please checkout our Canadian store.
How Do I Change My Order?
If you would like to change your order, please contact our Customer Success Team at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
What Do I Do If The Order I Receive Is Wrong or Damaged?
If your order is either incorrect or damaged please contact our Customer Success Team at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
For additional shipping questions please contact Customer Service at 1-877-665-1290 ext. 2
Every Dog Deserves A Healthy, Happy Life!
We love dogs and we try to give them the best life possible. Money is no object when it comes to their food and veterinary care ... but half of adult dogs today will still get cancer.
That's a staggering statistic - and it's a statistic we want to do something about.
And that's how Dogs Naturally was born - out of a need to get back to basics and change our dog's health care from chemicals, drugs, pesticides, antibiotics and processed foods, to whole fresh foods, proven natural supplements and a strong, healthy immune system. We believe the path to a truly healthy dog lies not in protecting him from disease with chemicals, but in supporting his health and immune system so he doesn't get disease in the first place.
We believe that good health and disease resistance come from within - so we work with leading holistic veterinarians to help dog owners like you give their dogs the gift of good health through a more natural lifestyle.
Everything we do is to support you in your own journey toward natural healthcare. From the magazine to the free blog articles and guides, from the DNM Academy to DNM University, we're here to give you a safe, friendly community where you can get quick health tips and even earn certifications in natural healthcare topics.
Dogs Naturally Market is just one part of that community. While we offer many free, DIY guides for dog owners, some of you want a "done for you" approach. So we built a small, exclusive collection of high-quality natural products at an affordable price. These are products we've tested and recommend - and they're products we use on our own dogs too.
We're delighted to offer this friendly, online neighborhood market! We encourage you to have a look around and visit our free Dogs Naturally blog articles. It doesn't matter if you're a natural health expert or you're just trying out some new natural products - we're here to help you every step of the way, and to provide a welcoming, supportive community to help you along your journey ...
… that’s what Dogs Naturally Magazine is all about.